Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weird

Yesterday I had a new haircut. Colouring my hair for the very first time and perming it after few years time. Not a bad trying but I am still quite worried the after first wash maintenance. It could be troublesome and a long work. But still I am quite happy with it.

Yesterday I had a super weird dream. I dream of so many things and the single thing that I remember is the time spending with both of them. It is such ridiculous but it seems like hinting something or just me being too overreacted. I really does not know how is my future gonna be like with the conditions now but I am trying my very best to do what I can.. Hopefully everything goes well..

and today 8/1/2011 is our 3.5 Anniversary together. Happy Anniversary dear.. Muacks.. Love you..

No comments: