Friday, December 24, 2010

The days with him around...


Ever since he came back, so many events, outing, celebrations and trips going around.. What a busy and wallet bleeding month. Full of tears and laughter at the same time... Lazy to blog one by one, as usual, pictures do the talking for me..

Outing ( Pavillion )







Hatyai Trip

'





41st Anniversary Celebrations




My 23rd birthday Celebrations




Malacca Trip



Sing K session with dear's YNP gang



Actually there's tonnes more but I am only choosing some to post it up here as an update to those who sincerely wanted to know what's going on in my life recently. Pictures on lunches and Mal's birthday celebrations is yet to come. Another thing that I would love to announce to my dear blog reader is I decided to try my luck at our neighbour country, Singapore. Now seeking around for jobs, anyone has any contacts or recommendations, do contact me personally ya.. Thanks...


2 comments:

SAMMIE said...

im here! xD

Anonymous said...

Hi all! new to this site and i hope someone can help me... ok my TV plays MKV formats via usb, but it wont do the whole DTS audio so i need to convert the audio to AC3... problem is I've tried everything and im super lost here - for some reason i cant install that pocorn program because i have vista 64... anyways i;m really lost and if someone could let me know the easited way to convert the MKV file i already have to MKV AC3 i will be great full ... im new at this so please help!!! Ive got all these great movies and i cant hear them....

Thanks

Aaron
[url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/]best video converter[/url]