Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Piece and bits of life

Remember I was saying about thinking whether to attend the day or not? But that is just the outer me, inner me am so happy with the invitation. I told all my close friend about it and they realize how excited I am. I already spare that few days for this. I rejected a few invitations too. I am even thinking about the preparation for that night already. I even told my mum about it. But a news drag me from heaven to hell. I am so disappointed. I have a feeling that I am not yet accepted by them. I am still not part of them. How do I tell people about it? I am just being silly to be so simple-minded. What can I do? Even him is not fighting for me. I can just say ok, fine ( nod my head unwillingly... sob sob.. )

Sometimes I think i am too overstressed on the term responsibility and promise. I always put so much burden on myself and I need to fulfill all the promises. I think that is very important or the basic element of a human being. but i think i am overstressing it.

I am done with my thesis. Finally everything is done. job hunting will be starting soon. hope that I can find a job that I am desired of..

No comments: