Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bodoh me...

Am I really wrong? I just wanna care more and I really couldn't understand why my effort is always being stepped and put aside like beggar?? I did so much but why you wouldn't know to appreciate? I really don't want life like that.. I want someone that is supportive and always know how to appreciate me. So hard? Whether to go the gathering, now I should think properly.. before meeting them better make sure whether there's probability for us to go on or not.. I am so stupid for putting so much effort.. Now I don't think I want to do all thatI have planned dy.. Why should I? In return, just not appreciated and I am the wrong one.. Looking forward? Please la, don't be so naive.. What you think is good, doesn't mean people will like it.. Bodoh betul.. Please be more wise la, Sher... Waste your effort and more tears coming only... I realy feel like crying now.. but no1 will ever sakit hati for you also.... stupid

No comments: