Friday, November 12, 2010

Wishlists..

I have so many plans in mind.. Since no one will read this blog, might as well I just write it here to remind myself the incomplete missions..

I want to:
  1. Korean Food again at Korean Village
  2. I-City, Klang
  3. Ikea meatball
  4. Mahjong session
  5. Tony Roma
  6. Sashimi..
  7. Buffets..
  8. Puchong Shabu Shabu
  9. More trips: short or long will do (Ex: Bali, East Malaysia, Malacca and Genting again? Island: Langkawi, Redang, Pangkor)
  10. Getting an Iphone
  11. More movies.. Long since I watch movies..
Uncountable things I wanna do... Haiz.. Don't when can I do all of this?
And another thing, all this 23 years of living, I finally know my lunar calendar's birthday: 23/10..
Means it is equivalent to 28/11 this year.. If everything alright, I will be at Hatyai celebrating it..

I am really do not understand why sometimes I have to take all the blame that I have nothing to do with.. Those who close to me will know the thing I hate the most are false accused and frame but why did I take all the blame although I did not at all intend to start any arguments? I really don't know why... So pain but i choose to use that heart bleeding way to stop the arguments.. People always say, what make my day? I would say now what ruin my day? because I am blind and stupid lo.. No other explanation for it..

2 comments:

soo chin said...

come let's go ampang again. then we can get the baju back XD

Shermaine Gerrard said...

haha.. yaya.. perhaps a brosis dinner then?