Monday, November 15, 2010

The Important Reunion...

Finally the long waiting 155days has come to an end.. I was thinking maybe the felling would be very different after going through all the things this 5 months.. Ya, the moment I saw him from the arrival, I have some weird feeling and the feeling is like I don't really close to him.. I don't know how to response.. Maybe because we have not seen each other for 5 freaking months.. But all the feelings came back straight after a while.. Today the first day was awesome.. I can feel the feeling that we have for each other in the very beginning of our relationship.. very sweet and loving.. As if in our eyes only manage to place each other.. Dunno leh, maybe this is one sided but I am really satisfied with today.. haha.. hope the happy2 and sweet us comes back will lasts......

No comments: