Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Blue Sky


Wow.. I felt relieving much man.. Remember the last post that I said I need answers for all my confusion and puzzles?? I initially got some answers for it but now I realised that it doesn't matter whether my question being answered or not, the burden or the conflict being solved is more important and crucial. And guess what, I finally found out that I'm quite a selfish and one-sided thinking person where I normally ignored. But I know it doesn't help at all by doing so. I must face it and solve ti wisely and be more objective. And I think I did improve a little bit but I will keep learning for it's a better thing for us. Hehe.. The Happy Shermaine is back ( Thanks to him for the lovely lunch and a short walk ) .. And I found the blue sky after the rainy days... It is so relieving..


*Looking forward to this Friday. I know it will be fun enough for us to forget all the unwanted silly thought. Shoo Shoo all the stupid evil stuff.
* Wanted to watch lots of movies recently- Get smart, Hancock, To the Center of The earth, Made of Honour, Happening and much much more..
* A few close friends of mine told me they feel that my blog is a bit too short compare to the rest but that is so not me to blog as if I'm writing a Thesis. I prefer to do something that is Shermaine-like and ease my readers.. Anyway, I'm not blogging for the public to see how well I express my opinion. I'm just using the chance to keep my friends update about me and to Crap to more precisely. Haha.. So whatever la..

No comments: