Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Confusion...



Recently I did something unusual and stupid.. I'm such a fool to write something like that to a person that care so much for me. I guess I'm just too emotional and acted on impulse.. Haih.. I shouldn't do that, I should have more confident in him right?? But sometimes I'm quite confused on what guys are thinking, and it can changes just like what usually girls did. Erm.. kinda puzzling my mind now. But I hope i got the answer from the reply la.. But Sometimes I'm quite a confusing girl, I can be very positive when facing other people's thing but when it comes to my stuff, I'm just a small little helpless girl who comes up with foolish ideas and thinking. Funny yet conflict la my world??? But still I can't understand GUYS!!! They really think very differently from girls man, no wonder there is a saying of Venus and Mars... And I just need assurance I guess..

And today I got 2 results for my test.. Hehe.. They are both in extreme levels. One very satisfying and another one very disappointed. The reason for my satisfying is I totally gave up the test but yet I got full marks but when I put my full force into it, I got very low indeed. WTH?? So what should I do next time?? Try to repeat my giving up or put full effort?? Another confusing question to be think of.
*"Never think about the mistakes you made. Think about the mistakes you will make." *

No comments: