Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ShOPpinG tHeraPy

Again.. I did not do so well in my test. This was my 1st test of my new sem. It only consists of 3 chapters and I can't do well.. WTH?? ( Luckily it is a "choose the best 4 out 5 test" ). Not really happy for it. And for that reason, I went on a therapy, try to have an experiment on it... which is the Shopping Therapy. It really works.. I went to KLCC alone and hoping for getting something just to make me feel better. And I end up spending around RM100 getting a top from MNG and another from ZARA ( I got those for cheap prices for obvious reason, SALES!!!! ) That encourages me to buy even more violently but I'm much more better after all... And I saw something nice for Malcolm too. But not getting it today la, probably tomorrow or Friday... But actually in the hidden part far inside me I felt the guiltiness to spend so quickly, I just got my allowance from sis yesterday.. Ish.. Hopefully it is not growing to become a habit of mine or perhaps already is... SCArY!!!! But honestly

ShOPPING IS FUN!!!

* I just realised it had been ages since i blogged.. So sorry for all the visitors.. Will update it more often. Just wait patiently la..

No comments: