Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Coastal Field Trip...

Last week, I had a chance to took part in a Coastal Field Trip by Dear's university. 12 of us were there and we took up the whole tour bus for dozen of us... And we went to Port Dickson and Klang for their field trip. At first, I felt so weird because I am the only outsider there but slowly I get used to it dy... Because the bunch of companion was great. I slowly understand what they were saying and what all the course is about. haha.. Not bad one and we end up having lots of fun and thanks to dear's Honkies lecturer for the Klang Seafood Meal... The group picture is with Bryan and I'll shall post it up soon. I should be studying for finals now but I am not.. As usual me.. I have 5 papers this sem and 2 falls on this Saturday.. Hopefully I score well this time round

the bunch of great engineers

The Lecturer that dislike Facebook

Us as usual..

Us by the seaside... thanks dear for the invite...

No comments: