Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Farmville, the distress tool...

It's now my exam week. And it did not stop me from FV-ing. It is so addictive. Some might say it is boring and meaningless, for me the addictiveness would be almost the same with other games. The thinking to increase level by time, by effort, by your strategic planning. I think it seriously need some form of tactics and planning in order to get the job done. It is also a way to distress. I am not that stress as my past exams. And I am not emo-ing this exam week. Thanks to FV... hehe... And another thing, my first time in my past 22years+ of life. I LATE FOR EXAM. I WOKE UP LATE!!!!! I almost can't believe my eyes that it is already 7.20am by the time I wake. And my exam is at 8... I was like, oh no.... sure die.. But thanks to the help of my dear and his dad, I managed to get there only 10minutes late. But I think I screwed out the paper too. I was too nervous and I couldn't think properly..Hopefully it is not so bad.. And I shall never repeat this nightmare again.. I have set 3 alarms for my final paper 2molo which is also 8am... I am so excited because only one more to go and then I am free again... YAY!!!!

No comments: