Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stress...

I am so stressed out but I don't anyone will understand even the closest one.. What I have done is out of my willingness so I can't blame anyone. And i shouldn't be grudging for people not doing the same to me. Different people have different thinking and I am not the king of the world. I shouldn't be too demanding, to ask people to must act out what I want. Really san fu in dealing with all this.. When you are so stressed out, wanted to find someone to talk to, there's no single 1 dat is available for you.. That is so sad right? not even the closest person will do. But what to do, you can't expect people to be 24hours by your side and fulfilling all your needs and wants. I know by switching the presentation, I need to bear more bad consequences than good one, but I think it's worth it. But thinking of i'm not being treated like that, really heart broken lo. Is that really that hard? I just want to spend more time with you, but I am always behind so many things. Your activity, families, studies and even your cars. When is my turn? 2months left and after deducted from your family's time, studies, and friends', then what left for me? I really got so many things in mind. But I know I am old enough to handle things by my own...
I have 3 presentations and 6 pages of design.. And next week need to hand in 1 assignment and report earlier just because of the trip.... STRESSSSS

No comments: