Wednesday, July 7, 2010

1096 days in sweetness...



1096 days has passed and it is still counting. Been together with this sor2 dear for 3 years. Whole 3 years and it is hope that there's more 3 years to go. We really did lots of thing together. From going for trips, celebrating every single anni together, having dinner, going for movies, simple shopping, games, laughter, pure chatting session, massaging for each other when tired, sms-ing, chatting on phone, msn-ing, miss calling and sosoososo much more. We spent so much time together and we appreciate every single moment that we have each other beside us. Although this year we can't celebrate our 3rd Anniversary together, but I know our heart is always with each other. So will be strong and wait for dear to be back to my side. And not to forget the 10 celebrations and prezzies that he had promised me. I can't wait for it and really looking forward to it. It must be very enjoying and fun..

Love you so much my dear. Thanks for being there for me always and being patient with this naughty and stubborn dear. Appreciate it so much and missing you so much. Muacks....



Love u so much my dear.. Muacks...

2 comments:

malcolm said...

Ya, couldn't believe that so much has happen in just that 3 years. i miss of those too. that day when i was eating chinese food..using chopstick to eat rice, i immediately thought of eating at dear's house. i miss u so so much my dear. i'm sorry for the times i've been impatient and always disappoint u my dear. and thanks for being so understanding and forgiving. i love u so much my dear. wanna celebrate many2 more anni with my dear. hehe. happy 3rd anniversary my dear. we celebrate when i come back k. muacks!

Shermaine Gerrard said...

yup, we had so much fun and experience so much in this 1096 days. I oso miss doing everything with dear. miss all your naughtiness and sor2. uhmm.. i oso miss eating wif dear. now no more ppl to feed me, peel prawn for me, and finish of my food.. haha.. i miss all dat dear.. it's ok dear. i oso has fault. so sorry oso k? we try harder 2gether. me too. wanna celebrate more anni wif dear. happy 3rd Anni my dear. I love u and miss u so much my dear. will be waiting for u here. muacks.. muacks..