Monday, July 5, 2010

133 days to go...

I am having my final paper 2molo. I really mean it, the very final piece then I am completely done with exams. But I still have a thesis to go, so I am still carrying the status of a student ( don't feel like admitting my age though ). It had been almost 20 days since dear left for USA. It had been a hard time for me as I really hate long distance stuff... Another 133days to go. But I am getting better I guess, hopefully nothing really bad will happen because this would be a very good experience for him to explore world outside Malaysia as he always wanted to, I know. I don't want to make this trip became the worst memory to him too. So will be strong and wait for him to be back to my side. But I also need supports and extra effort from him as I cannot make this works by myself. So we work hard together lo. I can't wait for the 10 celebrations after he is back. I am waiting for my prezzies too.. Remember that ar, I don't want the literal YELLOW STONE ar... Those you can give it to Wai Yeap and friends.. haha.... Hope dear is having a great time there, enjoying his life with his bunch of friends and most importantly take good care of yourself k? muacks.. Missing you so much right now. love u too..

No comments: