Monday, July 19, 2010

Shopping therapy needed

Recently I need shopping therapy so badly. I am thinking of it day and night. I blog-hop to so many blogshops hoping that can find something that caught my eyes and I don't have to actually go to the shop physically to get some destress but i don't seem to get any.. The worst part is there seems to be no one free and available to accompany me.. Nearest would be this Friday, Wai Ling has no class so we are going for Sushi I guess. Oh.. I missed salmon so much. But Friday is like 4 more days from now, I think I can't wait till that. I am so desperate that I think I am gonna go alone one day. hehe.. It is free and easy to go alone after all. So not so bad.

Dear is doing fine in Yellowstone and enjoying a lot. Dear remember to take good care of yourself. And something that surprise me a lot is that they are planing to get a car in USA. haha.. I know the car there is rather cheap but it doesn't come across my mind that they will get one. But it is true that it is more convenient to have one rather to rent or relying on domestic flight. Talking about working, recently I am working Partime for a marketing research company and it is very exhausting. Nonetheless, it gives me the highest earning in the shortest period of time.

No comments: