Sunday, March 28, 2010

Can You Be Changed?

I always in this saying, when a good child make a mistake, people will react like the child is the biggest sinner of all time but in the opposite end, when a very naughty kid did a small good thing, the whole country will parade for him/her.. This same happens to me, when you show very good image in front of some people, when there's something wrong going on, the blame is always on you like you actually commit murdery. But when someone who is always being portrayed as the bad guy, the blame is also on you.. Really susah la.. Patience is almost towards the end dy but as whatthe bible has taught us, forgive, forgive and forgive. That is actually another way to brushes up my patience where I know I will certainly face this kind of people when I get into the working world. But this person really special, he is getting worse by time. I don't think what he does and behave compatible with his age. He should be doing much better at a younger age or at least behave slightly normal. I really worried that his overreacting will put down someone one day. What should we do? I know, the ultimate way is also to pray. No matter what, we need to back to seek God's guidance....


* Don't try to guess coz I am just bursting out my feelings here.. A tool for me to distress coz talking bad bout people still not so good ( learning on that )

No comments: