Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wishlist....

I should be studying for my darn Film quiz now but end up day dreaming. Today I came across a classmate that brought a Classic Signature Gucci tote to university. It is amazingly nice la.. I am never a designer brand person but this tote seriously caught my attention and it is just so versatile that it goes well with any kind of outfits.. I want 1 please...

I like this one the most but I can't seems to find the model of this tote...

Or this one also not too bad,,




This is one of the spring/summer collection

This would be my second choice...

And I came across this lovely purse from Coach while googling on the tote.. Nice one..

And seriously, I think I need a new laptop and be more precise, I need a new pink laptop...

Now I shall go eat first before start burning midnight oil... So sleepy dy when I think of that..

3 comments:

chocotheclown said...

wat a shopaholiC......XD

Shermaine Gerrard said...

haha.. where got la? I just like it so much but I am too broke to own one.. haih...

jaja said...

dun get the 2nd gucci bag one, cause i haf the same one.. but if u get it in white ok la :p we together-gether pakai kay babe? :)