Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Questions inside me..

Recently I can't stop emo-ing... Is the old back of mine came haunting me again? Or the insecurity coming back to follow me? Or it is just because the old HIM is coming back. I always think this and that, so many questions inside me. i don't feel like seeking the answer because I don't think he will understand. I just can't understand is it so hard to say something better, is it so hard to give me more time, what so bz? Is it so hard to just reply me in faster speed. Maybe I just don't understand but you can't blame me. You are so far and the only communication tool is by sms. Call is only during cold war time.. Am I demanding too much? Is an average of 3,4 sms per day healthy for a couple that only see each other during weekend? I just don't understand.. I think part of insomnia due to this.. Shermaine Chan, can you just stop thinking of nonsense?? I'm so sorry for those who are annoyed reading my blog but I just need to find a place to burst out all my internal feelings...

No comments: