Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hot Air Balloon..

Hot Air Balloon - I personally has no any experience and contact with one yet. And I'm so looking forward to the 2ND Hot Air Balloon Fiesta this Friday. My first attempt to get near to these beautiful and joyful looking little bally that fly in the blue sky. Hot Air Balloon to me symbolizes the happiness and freedom especially with the blue background. I think I will turn all my worries and sadness into joy and smiles when looking at it. I can see only the whole new bright side of the whole panorama... They also reminds me of the song " A Whole New World". Oh.. I can't wait to experience and meet them in personal soon.. Am I a bit exaggerated? You might be saying " It's just balloon though" but that's me... I loike it... LOL. Will take lots and lots picture to share with you all soon..... Can't wait...

No comments: