Sunday, August 15, 2010

And the story continues..

  • You know how it feels when you are someone that is impatient but yet you need to wait for something always. It makes you feel that you are forever waiting. I think one day I will be immune and it might not be something good I guess...
  • I am happy because I thought I finally get some effort from him but actually it is just a reminder that you asked someone to do... Total disappointment..
  • Yesterday I heard a really inspiring theory from Peter. He says that actually all this while we have been mistreating relationship. Why we can live so happily during the not-yet relationship period, this is because we don't have a relationship at that time which will in return doesn't place much expectations on each other. So, when we get into a relationship, we will tend to set an expectations or standard for each other to achieve and when any party couldn't meet up to the expectations, then conflict will occur. So, in order to continue a relationship, we need to think it as no relationship. Treat each other like before. Got relationship= no relationship theory. Generally I agree with the theory which I think it's a new perspective of thinking about relationship but for me, if I did not place any expectations towards him, then what is his difference with other people. I think basic type of duty and action should be done.
  • He says he need more time, so as what I have promised myself, I will give him more time and he won't get anymore disturbance from me...
  • Quoted from Wai San, "Love is not finding someone to live with. It's finding someone you can't live without". I thought I found one already but I really doubt now that is he feeling the same towards me.. If he does, I don't think he still need time to think about his dream future...

No comments: