Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stronger..

I really hate myself so much. Hate myself being too weak. I can actually live on my own. Why I can't just keep him out of my mind. I can't be any stricter. I said we will only contact after a while, every time I wanted to show him that I am angry by not contacting him, it won't last long.. Just 2days after we chatted and I feel like leaving him a comment. He promised to reply my mail since last Wed, and he is off this 2 days, but I haven't received any reply. I don't think he will reply me by today, it will be a waste only waiting for it, checking it every minute because he is now having fun with his "friends".. Who i am to him? I don't think it is really as important as I thought. I don't care who is reading this, but in fact I don't think there's reader for this dull blog. Haih.. Please be stronger la, Shermaine Chan.. It will only bring sorrow and disappointment to yourself. So please be rational la.. Accept the fact...

No comments: