Sunday, August 22, 2010

Love's Best friend is Honesty...

Hiding your true self is really something hard.. It is not something easy, at least not to me. I am those that will need to speak and burst out everything in my mind. For me, to keep quiet when I know something is not right makes me like a great sinner. I think of it all the time and it makes feel really sad and lost. I couldn't believe that this happens to me too.. I really wanted to find out the truth and be very frank to him. I know it is not a healthy thing to be dishonest to each other in a relationship. I hope he can be honest to me this time and hopefully the outcome is favourable. I really can't wait to solve it at tis minute too because I really cannot stand the pain anymore. Please don't cheat me anymore.. It hurts so much...

No comments: