Monday, August 2, 2010

The Injured throat and heart

Haih.. I really hate this. My throat is getting worse after Saturday night. I now can hardly talk and if I talk also the voice is so unacceptable. It is something very suffering for me, someone who likes to talk. I am having hard time to control myself and avoiding myself to talk more. This is to prevent it to getting even worse. I am drinking tonnes of water and tried my best to take care dy. I hope 2molo will be better because I need to go for another partime job briefing. Now just cross my fingers, hoping for the best.

Another thing is I really couldn't imagine a most developed country like US can tolerate with this internet service that sucks till this extend. Even the worse Streamyx here will be far better than them. Is this a test? To test my patience or the faith between us. I seriously cannot see the pros of unable to contact each other la. Stupid line... Blardy hate you... Just because I miss you..

No comments: