Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Decisions to leave or not?

When a couple has very different thinking in their dream future, lots of unavoidable conflict will arise. Willing or not we need to face it. The saddest part is the dream future is being too practical ( logical ) or even being too sentimental.. Generally guys do the thinking and girls control the emotion. But why can't we make it balance. It is not an easy task. Coz we know the formation of guys and girls in terms of thinking is very different. Girls always think of the relationship but guys only will be too practical. Then, it is more rational that they just live their live with all the money and luxury. Is money above everything? Haih. i don't worth that much? Now waiting for the answer and I am feeling unfair because he is the one that make decision. Can't he think from my side? You can leave your family all including me? But I don't think I can be that cruel..

No comments: